Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I am not a Superstar



I am not a superstar. I am not the brightest, biggest or loudest of the stars in this universe. Nobody wishes upon me. Neither I am visible in the night sky, nor am I a part of any constellation or galaxy. No one looks for me through a telescope. But I have been here since the big bang. I have been here since time was a toddler. Supernova has not been able to push me away. Black hole has not been able to steal my glow. I have been right there at the corner of the universe, glowing steadily with my wisdom and experience, throwing some light, like a lighthouse, over the sea of darkness. I have been watching it for estranged stars. Drawing them towards me and guiding them through their way. I can only show them the way. It is they, who have to go through it. It is their journey. No, I cannot accompany them, for I need to continue with my duty. Time has grown up now and someday it will get better of me. One day I will fade and loose my glow into darkness. Until then, till the last glint, I will continue to watch this sea for other stars.

No comments: