Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Part of Me

Yesterday night I had a dream.
A forest with a beautiful stream.
Yonder a tree with lively bough,
never seen anything like it, I vow.

I sat to hear the gurgling sound,
mystique of the place was astound.
What made me startle was a doe,
her movements where to and fro.

I wanted touch her,
I wanted to feel her,
and I darted, to catch her,
but could not,  keep with her.

After many a days I stopped,
I knew the whole idea had flopped,
When suddenly from behind a bush she hopped,
Saw HER black eyes and my jaws dropped.

Wanted to hold the moment forever,
emotions churned my heart stronger,
then she lifted her glowing face,
I knew then, she was the one I did embrace.

I knew not what got to her,
I knew not if I was the one for her,
a raging storm was the longing for her,
I knelt down, to worship her.

It was dawn when the birds sang,
and yet she lingered on my mind.
Somewhere far, temple bells rang,
with her thoughts, my heart was twined.

A bit of mud was still on my feet.
Tufts of grass crowned my head.
Seeing them I started to seethe,
And I couldn't keep myself in bed.

So it was true after all,
as if a writing on the wall,
all these years I seldom realized,
in heart you were there, always prized.

I know not what will become of you,
I know not what will become of me,
But I am sure of one single view.
You were always a part of me.

No comments: